Our Indoor Positioning Engine is now available, click here to read more!
Version 1.0, updated May 25th 2018In overall Arctic Robotics is gathering four types of information
- Data from web service usage
- Data from the robot usage
- Data given by the user himself
- Data gathered with analytics
- Making sure that our customers success
- Enabling us to deliver safe and secure services
- Making possible and continuously improving our customer service
Arctic Robotics Oy
Business ID 2749764-3
You can always ask more information from firstname.lastname@example.org
What information we are gathering
- Data from the customer web service usage
- Login information, like ip address and user id
- Performance data, like executed flight routes
- Drone sensor data, like point cloud data
- Identification information, like name
- Contact information, like phone number, email address and delivery address
- Payment information, like invoicing address
- Data needed for executing the services, like 2D indoor maps and planned flight routes
- Google Analytics data of our public web pages usage
Only Arctic Robotics employees has access to this information.
What the information is used forThe information is used for
- Processing the orders, delivering, archiving and bookkeeping
- Maintaining the customership
- Improving the customer experience and customer service
- For statistics to manage the operations of the company
- To prevent abuses
How long the data is stored
We are storing the data for the period which is needed to achieve the use cases mentioned in this privacy notice. Some information can be stored longed if so required by the law.
Inactive user accounts and related data will be removed within 5 years after the end of active status.
What information is shared with third parties
In general, we don't share the data with third parties. However, we are using some external services (most importantly financial managent service for bookkeeping and invoicing related data), and we don't have 100% control to these platforms.
We are implementing required actions (including physical, digital and government actions) to protect personal data from losses, abuses and unprivileged access.
Right to change this privacy notice
We aim to improve our services continuously. Due this continuous improvement some services and functionalities can be added or changed, and we will update this privacy notice accordingly.
Major changes will be informed to our customers separately.